Update Student Information

Keep your student records current by reviewing your personal data in MyACC, and update student information as needed. Any records that can’t be updated online are updated at any campus Admissions and Enrollment Office. When emailing documents or requests to ACC regarding student records, the correspondence must be via a student’s official ACCmail account.  

Where to Update Your Student Record

In “My Profile” within MyACC:

  • Chosen Name: ACC recognizes that students may use a first name other than their legal first name to identify themselves. You can request the use of a chosen first name, where possible, within the college. No documentation is required. See how to designate a Chosen Name.
  • Telephone number
  • Emergency Contacts
  • Race/ethnicity
  • Emergency Alert contact information

At any campus Admissions and Enrollment Office:

  • Legal Name Change: Students whose legal names are different from their name on file at ACC should submit documentation to have the name updated. You will find required documents on the Student Data Change Form.
  • Address
  • Residency classification
  • Social Security number
  • Birth date

You will need to submit the Student Data Change Form for all of the above except changing your degree or major.

Receive In-district Tuition Rates

Submit Student Data Change Forms and supporting documents before the deadline for your term. See important dates and deadlines.

Related Information

Back to Top
  • Join Our Virtual Admissions and Enrollment Office

    You can join us on Zoom anytime Monday - Thursday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Fridays from 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. to get answers to your questions! No appointments needed.

  • Contact Us

    Hours of Operation

  • Back to Top