Spring 2024 Semester Important Dates
Whether you’re new to ACC or a returning student, registering for spring classes at ACC is easy and convenient. Make sure to save your important dates and deadlines for the Spring 2023 semester! View All Dates
Oct 16 – Current student registration starts
Oct 20 – New student registration starts
Jan 2 – Tuition deadlines begin
Jan 16 – 16wk, & 1st 8wk classes start
Mar 18 – 2nd 8wk classes start
Follow these step-by-step instructions and helpful links to register for classes.
- Log in to MyACC and click Register for Classes.
- Click Student Planning to search for courses, plan, and register.
- Click Go to My Progress or click the appropriate program. NOTE: If you have more than one academic program, click the directional arrow to view the appropriate program.
- To plan a course, click a course you have not yet started or a course recommended by your advisor.
- Using the menu on the left, you can filter the course section by availability, location, term, day of week, etc.
- Click View Available Sections.
- Locate the course section that fits your schedule. Click Add Section to Schedule.
- Read section details, then click Add Course to Schedule. NOTE: At the top of your screen, you’ll see a brief message indicating your course has been added.
- To plan a course not listed in My Progress or on your degree plan, use the Search for Courses box. Enter the ACC course ID. For multiple courses, separate each course by a comma (ex: EDUC-1300, ENGL-1301, MATH-1314), then hit Enter. NOTE: To add more classes, repeat Steps #8–#10.
- Go to Student Planning tab (Mobile users: On the upper left drop down menu, choose Academics, then Student Planning) and select Plan & Schedule. The planned courses will be listed in yellow. NOTE: Use directional arrows to ensure that you are planning for the correct semester.
- Click Register for each course individually or Register Now to register for all courses at once. NOTE: Courses you have successfully registered for are highlighted in green and will state “Registered, but not started.”
- If you are unable to click Register, check your registration date or review the Notifications at the top of your screen. Follow instructions to remove holds. Your selected courses will remain on your plan until you register or remove the courses from the plan.
- Visit austincc.edu/pay to pay tuition with check, credit card, or debit card.
- First, click Pay For Classes. After logging in, click on the blue box Current Students, then under Financial Information, select Pay For Classes. Click Continue then select Payment Plan, to pay by installments, or Make A Payment, to pay in full. Payment can also be made in person at a campus Cashier Office.
- Pay your tuition and complete the meningitis immunization requirement by the tuition deadline or you will be dropped from classes. Only students who are registered and have paid for courses may attend classes.
Registration Instructions Video
Tips for Registering
Make sure you have no holds.
Make sure there are no holds on your student account. To clear any holds, follow the instructions. You may also view holds on the My Status and Holds page on the MyACC portal.
Add the correct semester to your plan.
Create your semester plan. You can do this with three simple clicks on the Plan and Schedule page.
If you only see a “Pay for Classes” option:
If you only see a “Pay for Classes” option, it may be that your application is still being processed. If you have been advised and are seeing only one option on the Self Service homepage, please contact the Student Help Desk for assistance.
If you see a “spinning” or loading icon and cannot register:
Registration issues may be due to high traffic volume. This is common during the first few days of registration. If you have created a plan, added sections to your plan and you still cannot register please try to:
- Sign out of Self Service and try again, or
- Sign in to Self Service using a different web browser, or without your current browser in “private” or “incognito” mode, or
- Try to sign in at a different time, as traffic may have subsided.