Welcome back to Austin Community College! We are glad that you have chosen to come back to ACC. You’ll find that returning to ACC is simple. Complete these steps so you can begin taking classes again:
- Activate or retrieve your logins for online tools if you’re no longer sure of your login information.
- Check ACCmail for important communications.
- Go to MyACC to clear any student holds and update your information as needed.
- Submit official transcripts from any colleges you attended before returning to ACC.
- Register for classes.
You can receive a senior citizen tuition exemption for up to 6 credits per semester if you are 65 or older. To be eligible, you must:
- Complete the ACC enrollment steps.
- Register only on the senior citizen registration dates. (If you register on other dates, you are responsible for tuition and fees.)
- Meet GPA and maximum time frame standards for satisfactory academic progress requirements.
Once you’re admitted to ACC, you have the option to register and pay for classes as soon as a regular student.
We admit students who are 18 or older without a diploma or GED if they can prove they are able to successfully complete college courses. To request special approval, visit any campus Counseling Office and speak with a counselor.
We may request additional academic records or assessment scores to determine whether you are likely to succeed in one of ACC’s programs. Student Services and an instructional department chair will review your request and make a recommendation.Back to Top