Current or former credit student? No need to reapply!
If you are returning to a credit certificate or degree program, you don’t need to reapply. Instead, meet with your advisor before registering for classes. Then, register through MyACC.
Forgot your ACCeID? Contact the Student Help Desk if you have questions.
Ready to Take the First Step?
The first steps to become an ACC student are setting up an account and submitting your application.
Start Your Application
If you are attending ACC for the first time, follow these steps to apply:
1. Check your browser
For the best system performance, use the latest version of Google Chrome and disable third-party cookie blocking in the settings. Third-party cookie blocking can prevent you from saving your application information and resuming previously saved applications.
2. Set up your application account.
Already have an account? Log in.
3. Check your email
We’ll email your username and password to access the application account.
4. Log in to your account to begin your application.
If you do not have a U.S.-issued Social Security Number, click here to request an Alternate ID number.
5. Complete the application that best describes you.
Application choices are:
- Traditional degrees: Earn college credit for a certificate, associate degree, or transfer to a 4-year institution.
- Dual Credit: Earn college credits while in high school.
- International Students: Non-US citizens or permanent residents with a current visa, seeking to obtain an F-1 visa, or have an application pending with USCIS seeking a college degree or certificate.
- Continuing Education: Noncredit courses to get a new job, build on current skills, or expand knowledge in a subject area.
- Adult Education: Classes for a high school equivalency certificate (GED), job skills, basic English, or college preparation.
Next Steps for…
Traditional, Dual Credit, and International Students
Submit your application and you’ll see a checklist of documents needed to complete your application. An enrollment advisor will contact you to help with the process. You can also preview your steps:
Continuing Education Students
Submit your application using your new account, and you’ll receive a student ACCeID and ACCmail to use any time you register for CE classes.
Adult Education Students
Submit your application using your new account and upload the required documents for your program. Once your documents are uploaded, you will sign up for an orientation session. Visit the Adult Education website for more information about the next steps for your program.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Community college students who plan to transfer to a four-year university can find a straightforward path at Austin Community College. Our transfer specialists help students along the ACC credit transfer process so they can meet their goals. Continue reading
Why go to community college? Community colleges offer the same high-value, exciting, and challenging programs as a four-year college at affordable tuition rates. They feature smaller class sizes, community resources, and academic advising to make sure students are successful. Continue reading