Change of Status

If you are currently in the U.S. with a valid visa other than F-1, you may wish to change your visa to F-1.

How to Change Visas

If admitted to ACC, an accepted student will be required to leave the U.S., apply at a U.S. consulate or embassy for the F-1 visa (outside the U.S.), and re-enter the U.S. with the F-1 visa.

We currently do not issue a Change of Status Form I-20 to students who wish to remain in the U.S. and petition the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for a change of non-immigrant status to the F-1 visa.

Back to Top
  • Meet Virtually with the International Student Office

    You can meet with International Student Office staff without an appointment Monday through Friday. See times and other information.

    Join Zoom

    Meeting ID: 995 8669 0635
    Passcode: 640601

  • Back to Top