While the International Student Office may process international student applications, the tuition rate for these students is determined according to the following categories.
Students on visas or immigration categories that may be eligible for Texas resident tuition:
- Visas: A, E-1, E-2, G, HIB, H-4, I, K, L, O-1, R, T, U, and V
- Temporary Protected Status
- Applicant for Permanent Residency at the I-485 stage
Students on visas or immigration categories that are NOT eligible for Texas resident tuition:
- Visas: F, J, M, P, Q, S, TD, and TN
- Applicant for Permanent Residency at the I-130 stage
- Applicant for Asylum (I-589)
Students not eligible for Texas resident tuition will be charged the out-of-state/international non-resident tuition rate, unless you qualify for Texas Senate Bill 1528.
View application requirements. Once you have submitted your required documents, the International Student Office will determine your tuition rate.
You can view all tuition and fee rates on the Tuition Table.
International students paying for tuition in currency other than U.S. dollars may use Flywire to send an international wire. ACC only accepts wire payments of the exact tuition amount due. Payment in any other amount will be refused. See Flywire for details.Back to Top