Transfer SEVIS Record (I-20)

If you have been accepted to another university/institution, you must submit the documents listed below to the International Student Office to transfer your SEVIS record (I-20) to your new university/institution.

  1. A copy of your acceptance letter from the new university/institution, which indicates the semester for which you have been accepted
  2. A completed ACC Transfer-Out Release form

Once we have received those documents, we will be able to transfer out your SEVIS record (I-20) at the end of the current semester, or the at the end of last semester you will be attending ACC.

Applying to ACC as an F-1 Transfer Student

If you are a prospective F-1 international student looking to transfer into ACC, please review the application requirements as an F-1 Transfer student.

Go to International Student Application Requirements

This office does not accept F-1 transfer students from other schools or institutions who are in terminated status and require a reinstatement. Students who can travel outside the U.S. to make a re-entry with a new I-20 are eligible for F-1 transfer admission. View more information about regaining F-1 status.

Back to Top
  • Meet Virtually with the International Student Office

    You can meet with International Student Office staff without an appointment Monday through Friday. See times and other information.

    Join Zoom

    Meeting ID: 995 8669 0635
    Passcode: 640601

  • Back to Top