Stay on Track. Spend Less.
When you transfer to Austin Community College for a semester or longer, you’ll get a quality education for a fraction of the cost of university tuition. Credits transfer seamlessly between ACC and the state’s four-year universities, so you can stay on track while spending less.
Why Transfer to ACC?
- ACC credits transfer seamlessly to four-year universities
- Tuition costs 80 percent less than other area colleges
- Online and in-person courses available
- FREE tutoring and additional support services offered all year long
See What Transfers
ACC uses the online Transfer Evaluation System (TES) to find course equivalencies from institutions for which ACC has previously awarded transfer course credit. TES is continuously updated to include recent course additions as they are evaluated at ACC.
Find your current or previous college in the chart below to see how your courses will transfer to ACC.
For colleges not shown: Transcripts from schools that are not listed below are evaluated and eligible credit will be awarded. Newly added colleges and transfer equivalencies will be added to the table. ACC must receive official transcripts from regionally accredited institutions for an official evaluation to be completed.
Transfer courses must have been taken on or after the “begin date” shown on the selected college page to be eligible for transfer credit.
Choose the option that’s right for you and follow the steps for a smooth enrollment.
New to ACC?
You’ll need to apply, but the steps are simple. Do these steps as soon as possible:
Former ACC student?
Start by completing these steps as soon as possible:
- Check Self-Service for any holds.
- Submit a new residency form if you’ve been out of ACC for one year or more.
- Double-check and update any other information such as address, telephone number, and major.
- Register for classes.
BONUS: Earn an associate degree from ACC while working on your bachelor’s at another institution. Check out our reverse transfer opportunities.