Current or former ACC students can request official ACC transcripts FREE of charge. You can indicate whether to process the request immediately or wait until final grades are posted.
Log in to MyACC with your ACCeid and ACCeid password, scroll down and select Admissions & Records > Transcript Request and follow the instructions to request an official transcript. Allow one business day for transcripts that are requested to be sent electronically, and up to four business days for paper transcripts that are printed and mailed, plus additional time for mail delivery.
Holds & Error Messages
IMPORTANT: Clear student holds before requesting an official transcript. An error message occurs when you have a student hold on your record. You must clear the hold before you request a transcript.
- If you have a hold with Admissions & Enrollment, please contact at 512-223-4636.
- If you have a hold with the Business Services, please contact Bill to Pay at 512-223-2274.
- If you have a hold with Library Services, please contact 512-223-3067.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a hold with Financial Aid, the FA hold does NOT prevent your order from being processed. For more information about FA holds, please contact 512-223-4636.
Order in Person
In-person orders are processed immediately:
- Complete a transcript release form at any campus Admissions and Enrollment Office.
- Show a valid ACC photo ID or driver’s license.
- See instructions below to authorize others to pick up your transcript
If someone other than you picks up your transcript, they will need the following documents:
- Student proxy authorization (PDF) with your signature.
- Transcript release form (available on campus).
- A clear copy of your official photo ID or driver’s license.
- Their own official photo ID or driver’s license.
Order by Mail
Allow up to five business days for processing, plus additional time for mail delivery. Processing time for all orders may be longer during peak times, particularly at the end of semesters.
Mail a transcript request form to:
Attn: Transcript Request
P.O. Box 15306
Austin, TX 78761-5306
Helpful How-to videos to aid you in ordering your transcriptBack to Top